The University of Cambridge’s fully-funded scholarships for 2022-2023’s classes are now open to online applications from the majority of students who want to attend the University of Cambridge.
Are you interested in knowing more about admissions to Cambridge University? The University of Cambridge?
On this page on academics, I will give you information about among the top highly regarded colleges of research in the UK, The University of Cambridge, from its acceptance rate and rejection rate and waiting list system and the scholarship opportunities for students.
Keep reading this transcript until the final page and get all the details about admission to Cambridge University. The University of Cambridge.
Admissions Acceptance Rate at the University Of Cambridge: 21%
It is the University of Cambridge. It is considered a highly selective college within the United Kingdom and elsewhere in the world.
Furthermore, the university admits only a few of the tens of thousands of pupils who wish to join the University of Cambridge to continue their education at a higher level. This year, only it was reported that the Office of Admissions at the University of Cambridge received over 17,000 applications, of which only 3,490 of them were accepted.
Thus, I have listed below are the accepted and denial rates for Cambridge University: the University of Cambridge as of 2021:
Rejection rate at the University of Cambridge: 79%
Admissions Waiting List System at the University of Cambridge:
Admissions decisions for the University of Cambridge are in the control of the personnel of the Office of Admissions at the Cambridge Colleges. Students cannot contribute to obtaining a spot on the waitlist or the list of students admitted to the university.
Which students have been put on the waitlist at the University of Cambridge?
At the University of Cambridge, around five students vie to be the first in each course. To accommodate students, who, despite achieving outstanding academic performance, do not get the ability to be admitted into their preferred program, the school will place students on its waiting list. Nevertheless, the process of creating an unofficial waiting list is unique for Cambridge. The University of Cambridge.
Fully-funded Scholarships at the University of Cambridge in 2022:
The University of Cambridge provides hundreds of scholarships for its students every year based on their merits and needs. These scholarships are available in full and partially funded to fixed-funded scholarships.
In addition, I have also listed some of the most sought-after scholarships provided by Cambridge University. The University of Cambridge scholarships is as under:
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentships
- Cambridge International Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Awards
- Cambridge Master’s Scholarships
- the Cambridge Trust Scholarships (for undergraduate and postgraduate)
- Chevening Cambridge Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Deep Minds Cambridge Scholarships
- Schlumberger Cambridge International Scholarships
- Snowdown Cambridge Scholarships
- Woolf Institute Cambridge Scholarships
- Roberta Sykes Cambridge Scholarships
- Charlie Perkins Cambridge Scholarships
- NIH Cambridge Scholarships
- Al Thuraya Cambridge Scholarships
- Jameel Education Foundation Cambridge Scholarships (for students from UAE)
- Carlos and Gabriela Rodriguez Pastor Scholarships at Cambridge
- Club Financiero Espanol Cambridge Scholarships (for Spanish students)
- Jardine Cambridge Graduate Scholarships
- CSC Cambridge Scholarships (for Masters students)
- William Papworth Studentships
- The Right Honorable Paul Martin Sr. Scholarships at Cambridge University
- Prince of Wales Cambridge International Scholarships
- Woolf Fisher Scholarships at Cambridge
- Cambridge Rutherford Memorial Scholarships
- The Beacon Scholarships at Cambridge
- Wolfson OCS Kenya Scholarships
Notice: All of these scholarships have distinct deadlines, and I recommend that you keep an eye on the University of Cambridge’s website to find out when the online application portal for submission opens to ensure you do not miss the funding opportunity you have always wanted.
Opening Date: November 9, 2021
Days Remaining: Ongoing
Category: Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Type: Fully Funded
Location: United Kingdom (UK)